Residential sales negotiator
Hair & Son Estate Agents are looking for an exciting new talent to join our team as a residential sales negotiator.
The role includes,
· Actively pursue new leads and properties for listing including attending networking and local community events (which may occur outside of normal business hours)
· Working with our social media outlets and promoting our clients properties
· Booking and managing viewings on available properties throughout the firm and our network
· Building and maintaining customer and client databases using our bespoke software
· Conducting and managing negotiations on behalf of the clients and potential buyers
· Work towards monthly targets
· Managing the sales process for buyers, sellers and the solicitors
· Learning to deal with day to day enquires and working to maximise every opportunity
· Preparing marketing materials, learning the art of professional photography for property
· Preparing high quality brochures with imagination.
· Completing high quality floor plans
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a busy environment, as well as independently
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to work without supervision
· Very confident but well balanced telephone manner
· Strong negotiation skills
· Full clean UK driving licence
· Previous marketing and social media experience is desirable
Five days a week from 8.45 to 6.00 but the successful candidate will be expected to work outside these hours on occasion.