We’re delighted for our friends at Affinity Mortgages for their recent win at the ESTAS awards. Here, Daniel Edwards shares their success.
It is with great pride that we announce that Affinity Mortgages Ltd was named the best mortgage broker in the Regional South East at this year’s ESTAS awards. We were also named the second best in the entire country, which is no small feat!
The ESTAS are the largest customer service awards for the UK property sector and nominees are shortlisted based entirely on client reviews. This is why it is such an incredible honour to have been nominated and indeed, to have won.
Thank you to everyone who voted for us, this wouldn’t have been possible without your support. Our customers mean everything to us and while it is nice to win awards, it’s even better to know that we have made a difference.
HOW THE RIGHT POLICY PAYS
Protection specialist, Jon Rose of Affinity Protect, uses a real-life example to illustrate how a policy can protect your mortgage payments.
Mr & Mrs Jones are a married couple both aged 40 and weren’t sure whether they needed any type of protection, ‘they would deal with it if it happened’.
We carried out a risk calculator based on their circumstances and were shocked to see the results:
- 59% risk of being unable to work for 2 months or more
- 26% risk of suffering a serious illness
- 13% risk of death
- 73% likelihood of any of the above happening
For every 100 couples in the above scenario, 73 will suffer one of the above.
Have a back-up plan to take away the stress, the time is now!
- Income Protection = cover for income loss
- Critical Illness = lump sum if tragedy did strike
- Life Insurance = cover to make sure loved ones are supported if you no longer can
Advantages of thinking about this now!
The sooner you get protection the less your monthly premiums will be. Delaying taking out cover could mean you end up paying more in total for protection over your life time. The earlier you take out cover, the more likely you are to pay a lower monthly premium, but you'll also be covered for a lot longer.
IT’S NOT AS EXPENSIVE AS YOU THINK
Just compare the cost of cover with a few monthly treats… You may be pleasantly surprised how little you need to pay to put some cover in place.
What do you get for around...*
- £10 a month: 4 large lattes, or £100,000 Life Cover.
- £20 a month: A large takeaway pizza and two sides, or £1,000 of monthly Income Protection.
- £25 a month: Two cinema tickets, or £75,000 of combined Life & Critical Illness Cover.
Our friends at Affinity Mortgages offer clear, concise advice and offer helpful guidance on any mortgage-related question you may have. Get in touch on 01702 337 003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.